Residential home sales in the Gold Canyon Arizona area for January 2013 showed less activity than December 2012 home sales.
The average price per square foot for the homes sold in January 2013 was only slightly higher than for similar sales in December 2012.
Distressed** home average sales were down for January 2013, when compared to December 2012, however they sold at a higher price per square foot prices.
January 2013 – Real Estate Stats – Gold Canyon Arizona at a glance
- January 2013 home sales shows 28 homes sold. Of these 28 sales, 8 of them were “distressed” when the sale occurred.
- Average price per square foot for sold homes in January 2013 was $130.39.
- Average price of homes sold in Gold Canyon Arizona in January 2013 was $309,008.
- Distressed properties – of the 28 homes sold in the Gold Canyon Arizona area in January 2013, there were 8 of the properties sold that were “distressed”**.
- Average price per square foot for “distressed” homes sold in January 2013 was $116,52.
- Number of homes on market in Gold Canyon Arizona during January 2013 – there were 334 homes on the MLS.
- Based on 294 homes on the MLS, at the current rate of home sales this is an 12 month inventory of homes.
(** A “distressed” home means either a home is a “short-sale”or one that has foreclosed. A “traditional” sale means there is not a bank involved, such as a short-sale or foreclosure. A “traditional” sale is with human owners, not a financial institution.)
(Real estate data taken from Phoenix Multiple Listing Service. Information is deemed accurate, but not guaranteed.)