Residential home sales in the Gold Canyon Arizona area for November 2012 showed higher activity than October 2012 home sales. Much of the increase can be attributed to the fact the “seasonal visitors” are back to Arizona – escaping the cold climates where they live during the summer months. The average price per square foot for the homes sold in November 2012 was quite a bit higher than for similar sales in October 2012. Distressed** home average sales prices were up only one for November 2012, when compared to October 2012.
November 2012 – Real Estate Stats – Gold Canyon Arizona at a glance
November 2012 home sales shows 32 homes sold. Of these 32 sales, 8 of them were “distressed” when the sale occurred.
- Average price per square foot for sold homes in November 2012 was $124.11.
- Average price of homes sold in Gold Canyon Arizona in November 2012 was $239,398.
- Distressed properties – of the 32 homes sold in the Gold Canyon Arizona area in November 2012, there were 8 of the properties sold that were “distressed”**.
- Average price per square foot for “distressed” homes sold in November 2012 was $101.52. This was a jump up from the October 2012 average price of $82.63 for distressed sales.
- Number of homes on market in Gold Canyon Arizona during November 2012 – there were 299 homes on the MLS.
- Based on 249 homes on the MLS, at the current rate of home sales this is an 11 month inventory of homes.
(** A “distressed” home means either a home is a “short-sale”or one that has foreclosed. A “traditional” sale means there is not a bank involved, such as a short-sale or foreclosure. A “traditional” sale is with human owners, not a financial institution.)
(Real estate data taken from Phoenix Multiple Listing Service. Information is deemed accurate, but not guaranteed.)