Residential home sales in the Gold Canyon Arizona area for October 2012 was almost the same as the September 2012 home sales numbers. The average price per square foot for the homes sold in October 2012 was slightly lower than for sales in September 2012. Distressed** home average sales prices were down for October 2012, when compared to September 2012.
October 2012 – Real Estate Stats-Gold Canyon Arizona at a glance
- October 2012 home sales shows 23 homes sold. Of these 23 sales, 7 of them were “distressed” when the sale occurred.
- Average price per square foot for sold homes in October 2012 was $106.75.
- Average price of homes sold in Gold Canyon Arizona in October 2012 was $220.915.
- Distressed properties – of the 23 homes sold in the Gold Canyon Arizona area in October 2012, there were 7 of the properties sold that were “distressed”**.
- Average price per square foot for “distressed” homes sold in October 2012 was $82.63. In September 2012 the average price was $95.24.
- Number of homes on market in Gold Canyon Arizona during October 2012 – there were 249 homes on the MLS.
- Based on 249 homes on the MLS, at the current rate of home sales this is an11 month inventory of homes.
(** A “distressed” home means either a home is a “short-sale”or one that has foreclosed. A “traditional” sale means there is not a bank involved, such as a short-sale or foreclosure. A “traditional” sale is with human owners, not a financial institution.)
(Real estate data taken from Phoenix Multiple Listing Service. Information is deemed accurate, but not guaranteed.)