Residential home sales in the Gold Canyon Arizona area for September 2012 were down from the August 2012 home sales numbers. The average price per square foot for the homes sold in September 2012 was slightly lower than for sales in August 2012. Distressed** home average sales prices were down for September 2012, when compared to August 2012.
September 2012 – Real Estate Stats – Gold Canyon Arizona at a glance
- September 2012 home sales shows 22 homes sold. Of these 22 sales, 11 of them were “distressed” when the sale occurred.
- Average price per square foot for sold homes in September 2012 was $108.03.
- Average price of homes sold in Gold Canyon Arizona in September 2012 was $190,482.
- Distressed properties – of the 22 homes sold in the Gold Canyon Arizona area in September2012, there were 11 of the properties sold that were “distressed”***.
- Average price per square foot for “distressed” homes sold in September 2012 was $95.24.
- Number of homes on market in Gold Canyon Arizona during September 2012 – there were 199 homes on the MLS.
- Based on 199 homes on the MLS, at the current rate of home sales this is an 9 month inventory of homes.
(** A “distressed” home means either a home is a “short-sale”or one that has foreclosed. A “traditional” sale means there is not a bank involved, such as a short-sale or foreclosure. A “traditional” sale is with human owners, not a financial institution.)
(Real estate data taken from Phoenix Multiple Listing Service. Information is deemed accurate, but not guaranteed.)