Gold Canyon residential home sales during April 2018 showed fewer homes sold than were sold last year in the same April selling period.
The average price per square foot for homes sold in April was pretty consistent with the price we saw last month, in March.
April 2018 – Real Estate Stats – Gold Canyon Arizona at a glance
Let’s review what happened during April with Gold Canyon area real estate sales.
- April 2018 home sales showed 58 homes sold during the month. There were no ‘distressed’ sales – (ie, foreclosure or short-sale.)
- Average price per square foot for homes sold in April 2018 was $161.52.
- Average price for homes sold in Gold Canyon Arizona in April 2018 was $324,426.
- Number of homes on the market (MLS) in Gold Canyon Arizona during April 2018 was 221 homes.
- Based on the 221 homes on the MLS there is a 4 month inventory of homes – at the current rate of home sales.
What will happen with the Gold Canyon area home sales as we continue to move into summer? Only time will tell — stay tuned.
(Real estate data taken from Phoenix Multiple Listing Service. Information is deemed accurate, but not guaranteed.)