Gold Canyon residential home sales during December 2017 showed far fewer homes sold than were sold during the month of November. The number of homes sold in December, however, was fairly consistent with the number of homes that sold a year ago in December.
The average price per square foot for homes sold in December was pretty much the same as we saw in November.
In summary, the price per square foot for homes sold during 2017 has been pretty consistent, month after month. One month we saw a few dollars higher, and then the next month would be a few dollars less. But in general, home prices have remained about the same all of 2017.
December 2017 – Real Estate Stats – Gold Canyon Arizona at a glance
Let’s review what happened during December with Gold Canyon area real estate sales.
- December 2017 home sales showed 38 homes sold during the month. Three (3) of the sales were “distressed” sales – (ie, foreclosure or short-sale.)
- Average price per square foot for homes sold in December 2017 was $149.08.
- Average price for homes sold in Gold Canyon Arizona in December 2017 was $305,307.
- Number of homes on the market (MLS) in Gold Canyon Arizona during December 2017 was 225 homes.
- Based on the 225 homes on the MLS there is a 6 month inventory of homes – at the current rate of home sales.
What will happen with the Gold Canyon area home sales as we continue to move through winter and into spring? Only time will tell — stay tuned.
(Real estate data taken from Phoenix Multiple Listing Service. Information is deemed accurate, but not guaranteed.)