Gold Canyon residential home sales during November 2017 showed a significant jump in the number of homes sold. The stats show a big increase both, as compared to October, but also as compared with the November month selling period in the past two (2) years.
However, despite the significant jump in the number of homes sold, the average price per square foot for homes sold during November was somewhat less than we saw during October. The average price per square foot for homes sold this November was pretty much the same as we saw in November 2016 – a year ago.
So no significant increase, nor decrease, for the average price per square foot for homes that sold during the past year — month, by month prices have remained pretty much the same, give or take a few dollars month to month.
November 2017 – Real Estate Stats – Gold Canyon Arizona at a glance
Let’s review what happened during November with Gold Canyon area real estate sales.
- November 2017 home sales showed 52 homes sold during the month. Two (2) of the sales were “distressed” sales – (ie, foreclosure or short-sale.)
- Average price per square foot for homes sold in November 2017 was $147.27.
- Average price for homes sold in Gold Canyon Arizona in November 2017 was $303,732.
- Number of homes on the market (MLS) in Gold Canyon Arizona during November 2017 was 247 homes.
- Based on the 247 homes on the MLS there is a 5 month inventory of homes – at the current rate of home sales.
What will happen with the Gold Canyon area home sales as we continue to move into winter? Will we continue to see a jump in sales, or will things level off? Only time will tell — stay tuned.
(Real estate data taken from Phoenix Multiple Listing Service. Information is deemed accurate, but not guaranteed.)