Gold Canyon residential home sales during October 2017 showed about the same number of homes as were sold during September. Only 5 more homes sold during October than we saw sold during September. Also the sales numbers are pretty consistent with what we saw during the same reporting periods during the past 2 years.
The average price per square foot for homes sold during October was somewhat less than we saw during September.
In general the market can be said to be holding rather steady, not really moving up or down.
October 2017 – Real Estate Stats – Gold Canyon Arizona at a glance
Let’s review what happened during October with Gold Canyon area real estate sales.
- October 2017 home sales showed 35 homes sold during the month. Three (3) of the sales were “distressed” sales – (ie, foreclosure or short-sale.)
- Average price per square foot for homes sold in October 2017 was $150.53.
- Average price for homes sold in Gold Canyon Arizona in October 2017 was $272,120.
- Number of homes on the market (MLS) in Gold Canyon Arizona during October 2017 was 241 homes.
- Based on the 241 homes on the MLS there is a 7 month inventory of homes, at the current rate of home sales.
What will we see happen with home sales as we move into winter? Only time will tell — stay tuned.
(Real estate data taken from Phoenix Multiple Listing Service. Information is deemed accurate, but not guaranteed.)