Gold Canyon residential home sales during September 2017 showed a few more homes sold during September than we saw in August. Compared to the number of home sales we saw last year, in September 2016, there were 15 more homes sold during this September — or about a 30% increase in home sales.
The average price per square foot for homes sold in September was only $4.00 more than we saw last month, in August.
So a few more homes sold during September this year, but the homes sold for just about the same average price per square foot that we have been seeing.
September 2017 – Real Estate Stats – Gold Canyon Arizona at a glance
Let’s review what happened during September with Gold Canyon area real estate sales.
- September 2017 home sales showed there were 39 homes sold during the month. Two of the sales were “distressed” sales – (ie, foreclosure or short-sale.)
- Average price per square foot for homes sold in September 2017 was $146.45.
- Average price for homes sold in Gold Canyon Arizona in September 2017 was $301,396.
- Number of homes on the market (MLS) in Gold Canyon Arizona during September 2017 was 211 homes.
- Based on the 211 homes on the MLS there is a 5 month inventory of homes, at the current rate of home sales.
What will we see happen with home sales as we move through Fall and our seasonal residents and seasonal visitors show up? Only time will tell — stay tuned.
(Real estate data taken from Phoenix Multiple Listing Service. Information is deemed accurate, but not guaranteed.)