Gold Canyon residential home sales during January 2018 showed exactly the same number of homes sold during the month as we saw being sold in December. The number of homes sold in January, was consistent with the number of homes that sold a year ago in January.
The average price per square foot for homes sold in January was up by only a few dollars, when compared to the price per square foot that we saw in December.
January 2018 – Real Estate Stats – Gold Canyon Arizona at a glance
Let’s review what happened during January with Gold Canyon area real estate sales.
- January 2018 home sales showed 38 homes sold during the month. One (1) of the sales was “distressed” sales – (ie, foreclosure or short-sale.)
- Average price per square foot for homes sold in January 2018 was $156.51.
- Average price for homes sold in Gold Canyon Arizona in January 2018 was $321,371.
- Number of homes on the market (MLS) in Gold Canyon Arizona during January 2018 was 282 homes.
- Based on the 282 homes on the MLS there is a 7 month inventory of homes – at the current rate of home sales.
What will happen with the Gold Canyon area home sales as we continue to move out of winter and into spring? Only time will tell — stay tuned.
(Real estate data taken from Phoenix Multiple Listing Service. Information is deemed accurate, but not guaranteed.)