Gold Canyon residential home sales during February 2018 showed only a couple more homes sold during the month as compared to what we saw being sold in January. The number of homes sold in February, was significantly fewer than the number of homes that were sold a year ago in February.
The average price per square foot for homes sold in February was up a bit, but is artificially inflated, due to the fact that a number of the homes that were sold were higher priced homes ~ higher priced than we have been typically seeing sell during a normal month.
February 2018 – Real Estate Stats – Gold Canyon Arizona at a glance
Let’s review what happened during February with Gold Canyon area real estate sales.
- February 2018 home sales showed 41 homes sold during the month. There were no “distressed” sales – (ie, foreclosure or short-sale.)
- Average price per square foot for homes sold in February 2018 was $167.92.
- Average price for homes sold in Gold Canyon Arizona in February 2018 was $346,698.
- Number of homes on the market (MLS) in Gold Canyon Arizona during February 2018 was 245 homes.
- Based on the 245 homes on the MLS there is a 6 month inventory of homes – at the current rate of home sales.
What will happen with the Gold Canyon area home sales as we continue to move into spring? Only time will tell — stay tuned.
(Real estate data taken from Phoenix Multiple Listing Service. Information is deemed accurate, but not guaranteed.)