Gold Canyon residential home sales during July 2017 showed almost exactly the same number of sales we saw during June 2017. Another month and Gold Canyon area home buyers have been pretty consistent, in terms of how many buyers have purchased a home during the month.
The average price per square foot for homes sold in July was slightly higher per square foot than we saw last month. But the difference was by only by a very few dollars.
July 2017 – Real Estate Stats – Gold Canyon Arizona at a glance
Let’s review what happened during July with Gold Canyon area real estate sales.
- July 2017 home sales showed there were 36 homes sold during the month. None of the sales in July were “distressed” sales – (ie, foreclosure or short-sale.)
- Average price per square foot for homes sold in July 2017 was $151.53.
- Average price for homes sold in Gold Canyon Arizona in July 2017 was $289,547.
- Number of homes on the market (MLS) in Gold Canyon Arizona during July 2017 was 191 homes.
- Based on the 191 homes on the MLS there is a 5 month inventory of homes, at the current rate of home sales.
What will we see happen with home sales as we continue through the Summer and head into Fall? Only time will tell — stay tuned.
(Real estate data taken from Phoenix Multiple Listing Service. Information is deemed accurate, but not guaranteed.)