Gold Canyon residential home sales during June 2017 showed exactly the same number of sales as we saw during June 2016 and June 2015. It looks as though June home buyers have been pretty consistent, year after year, at least for the past few years.
The average price per square foot for homes sold in June was several dollars less per square foot than we saw in the past few months. June’s average price per square foot goes back to the lower dollars we saw last February, and the later months of 2016.
June 2017 – Real Estate Stats – Gold Canyon Arizona at a glance
Let’s review what happened during June with Gold Canyon area real estate sales.
- June 2017 home sales showed there were 45 homes sold during the month. Three (3) of the recorded sales in June were “distressed” sales – (ie, foreclosure or short-sale.)
- Average price per square foot for homes sold in June 2017 was $146.02.
- Average price for homes sold in Gold Canyon Arizona in June 2017 was $301,590.
- Number of homes on the market (MLS) in Gold Canyon Arizona during June 2017 was 221 homes.
- Based on the 221 homes on the MLS there is a 5 month inventory of homes, at the current rate of home sales.
Will we see the coming months show any increase in average price per square foot for the homes sold, or will the prices remain stagnant? How will sales be for the remaining summer months? Only time will tell — stay tuned.
(Real estate data taken from Phoenix Multiple Listing Service. Information is deemed accurate, but not guaranteed.)