Gold Canyon Arizona real estate stats for month ending November 2010 show the market held steady as compared to October 2010 numbers. A slight few additional homes homes sold in Nov over the number sold in October and the average price per sq foot of homes sold was slightly more — slightly more for “traditional” sales as well as “distressed” home sales. These averages can more be attributed to some of the homes sold being a bit larger/more expensive, than the market taking any sort of turn. On the plus side, the number of homes sold in Nov 2010 was almost double the number of homes sold 2 years ago in November 2008 — so let’s all look on the positive side!
November 2010 – Real Estate Stats – Gold Canyon Arizona at a glance
November 2010 sales at a glance shows slightly more Gold Canyon homes sold in November 2010 than in October 2010.
- In the Gold Canyon Arizona area, 29 homes sold in November 2010
- Average price per square foot for sold homes in November 2010 was $102.94.
- Average price of homes sold in Gold Canyon Arizona in November 2010 was $232,958.
- Distressed properties – of the 29 homes sold in the Gold Canyon Arizona area in November 2010, 17 of the properties were “distressed”***. Average price per square foot for “distressed” homes sold in November 2010 was $89.98.
- Number of homes on market in Gold Canyon Arizona during November 2010 – there were 375 homes on the MLS. This is a higher number of homes on the MLS than other months since March 2010.
- Based on 375 homes on the MLS, at the current rate of home sales this is a 13 month inventory of homes.
(** A “distressed” home means either a home is a “short-sale” or one that has foreclosed.)
(Real estate data taken from Phoenix Multiple Listing Service. Information is deemed accurate, but not guaranteed.)